facebook like button

16 March, 2011

Abstract

     This blog is for all who are going to start C programming. I hope this will help them to clarify their doubts. This blog is all about how I started C programming, what programs I made in a sequential way, what I knew before when I started to write programs and why I made that program. I am very much excited and nervous at this moment because this is the first post of my first blog. Here at this point I cannot think of anything more to write so forgive me if you expected some more or if I have made any literature related error in this post because even I don't  know how I managed to write a blog in the English language...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ranu,
    Have gone through your posts, though blogs on programming had gone over-head. Nevertheless I enjoyed going through your blog. Must appreciate you for this. keep it up.
    Really a good work done. And.. Don't be nervous I am really amazed to see the way you have written.

    Cheers
    Indu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice initiative this, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

feel free to ask your doubts... if any
you can post your doubts on
www.facebook.com/programsimply