facebook like button

17 March, 2011

About me

    I grew up at a small village Harganpur in distt. Bijnor, state U.P, country India. After doing my 10+2, I dropped one year and took coaching for engineering exams. I wrote some engineering exams. I am not going into those details. Finally I got selected in BITS. At that time I did not know much about the syllabus of various branches but I was ready for any type of engineering branch. I filled my choices of branches according to what I had heard up to that time and got selected in CSE(computer Science and Engineering) branch at BITS-Pilani Hyderabad Campus. In the very first month of first year first semester I bought my laptop(the second laptop seen by me). By that time also I did not know what a computer language was.
   When in second semester I had a subject CP1(Computer Programming 1) I came to know that there existed a programming language called C. The first program I tried was an addition program. I tried that program when I saw my friends Gaurav and Swapnil writing some other program in C(They had CP1 in first semester.) Neither I declared the variable nor did I include any header file in that program. So this program could not be compiled a that time. Then Gaurav came to me and told, "Computer is a big fool it does not do anything if you don't tell it before hand." (means if you don't declare a variable before it is used its an error.)
   This way I removed those errors and got it done. Though in this blog as I said previously I'll be going sequentially the first program will be the standard program for all languages "Hello world!"...

4 comments:

  1. Bro i've gone through your blog and found useful. I'm also from a small city. I am pursuing MCA but i hate programming, i'm having problem to develop my own logic and write any program. I am interested in Computer Networks. Guide me what i do to make my programming logic better, i am trying to adapt & learn about programming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for showin support, i am taking help from your blog these days and devoted myself in programming believing i have to learn anyhow. I will write to you my problems about where i struck generally in programming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro check your Gmail, i've mailed you and please help me out

    ReplyDelete

feel free to ask your doubts... if any
you can post your doubts on
www.facebook.com/programsimply